Harry Potter Primark Haul

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I had a day off work so I went to town with my friend for lunch and cinema and shopping.

We had lunch at our go-to cafĂ© called Millington’s which I love. They have amazing looking cakes in there which I am yet to try but I can vouch for their baguettes.

The film we saw was Everything Everything. It was great. It’s a teen/YA chick flick so I wasn’t expecting to be too in awe of it, but there was a plot twist that I did not see coming which I thought was heart-breaking and therefore brilliant. I have discovered that it is of course first and foremost a novel so I will definitely be giving it a read soon!

The thing that I mostly wanted to share with you today is my mini Primark haul which mostly consists of Harry Potter goodies, with a few other nerdy bits thrown in.


Clothing

I love socks. I have way too many but they are a little bit of cheerfulness no matter what the day holds so I bought a pair or two….
Set of Houses £2.50, Quiddich set £2.50

















I also bought a pyjama set because who doesn’t want to be cosy in HP pjs?! I love that these leggings are long enough for me too!
Top £6 Bottoms £8





















I actually bought two of these Marauders Map jumpers because my friend also wanted one, so we can be uber cool and match now :D
£10 each
















I’m not a particularly girly girl most of the time and am partial to a man’s tshirt if the design is right, so I picked up these two on sale for £3 each. I’ll probably wear the pokemon one as pjs but I think they’re both pretty cool.


Homeware

I don’t drink hot drinks so it’s not often that I use a cup/mug but in my new house I’m hoping to make a display/wall feature for some of the more interesting mugs we have and I thought these two could join the party there
HP mug £3, Chip Cup £5









To top it all off I used my Harry Potter shopping bag that was gifted to me in a Secret Santa at work J






I know that Primark have also released a cushion with the letter from hogwarts design on but sadly isn’t in my local store yet. I’ll be keeping an eye out for it!

Comments

  1. Cute post! I am so jealous of you finding a Chip cup - they seem to be sold out whenever I've gone to find one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I guess that's one of the perks of Wales, not busy enough to sell out lol
      Gina'x

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous! I went into Primark the other day searching for the Chip stuff and I couldn't find any of it! Plus the Harry Potter stuff was spread around the whole shop and it was so busy I could only see the pyjamas! I was so annoyed, the whole place looked like it needed a restock! Lucky you getting everything

    Lon x

    just-a-kidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into Primark yesterday and it's pretty much all gone already :( They just had the odd couple of pieces dotted around and I didn't see any Chip stuff at all!
      If I were less selfish I'd share haha
      Gina'x

      Delete

Post a Comment