10 Surprising Facts About Me!

Okay, so I found it really difficult to think of surprising or interesting facts about me, so instead here are 10 things about myself that it took forever to think up

  1. I’m a Midwife. I have been qualified for 2 years and work full time with a lovely bunch of ladies
  2. I play the euphonium and the baritone. I play for Usk Brass Band in concerts, town events and contests. We won the British Championship in 2015
  3. I’m 5’ 9” tall
  4. I have had my belly button pierced twice and it rejected both times
  5. I have two small tattoos. One of a short bit of music, and one of three archery arrows
  6. I enjoy colouring. I have Millie Marotta’s Tropical Wonderland colouring book
  7. I passed my driving test when I was 17 (now 23) and drive a white Kia Rio
  8. I have a love for Highland Cows. I have been gifted a lovely painting and a cool apron with lovely brown cows on
  9. When I was about 14 I was involved in a Youth debate in the House of Commons. I didn’t get called on to speak but it was a great experience
  10. My blood type is 0+, I give blood and am on the donor list in case I am ever in the position to share my organs with another in need


There you go, 10 subpar pieces of knowledge about me.

Tell me some interesting things about you in the comments below 

Comments