The Classic Health Kick

I’m a classic ‘diet starts Monday’ kind of person… Wanting to be healthier, never fully committing to it, then giving up again until next week…

And this week I have done the same! My main focus this week is on exercise. I’m often quite weak when it comes to healthy eating, but exercise I can usually push myself towards if I try hard enough. This being said I am crazily unfit!

Whilst I know it is only day two of the week I have exercised both days so far, which is good for me. Last night I went to Pound Class which is a group exercise class that is focused on using drum sticks to hit the floor to the rhythm of the music and is very squat-heavy! I really enjoy it but I’m not able to keep up with all the squat poses quite yet…

Then this morning the first thing I did was go out for a jog! I am not a jogger or runner or move at any quick pace kind of person. I tried Day One of Couch To 5K. Ok, so I only made it half way through which I know is pretty poor because most people can do Day One, that’s the whole point of it… but something I need to remember is that I tried, and I will try again, and maybe tomorrow I’ll get through the whole of Day One, or maybe it’ll be next week, but I will get there!


I’ll keep you updated with my exercise expedition, and if I crack the healthy eating at some point…

Comments