Something I Feel Strongly About


Something I feel strongly about… Something I feel strongly about….

I’ve thought and thought about this title and what I could write about, and the problem I have is that I can’t think of anything that I feel strongly about.  

Which has been a problem for me for as long as I can remember.

I am one of those annoying people that never really has their own opinions, never makes decisions on what to do or where to eat, and doesn’t feel strongly about anything. I’m a complete pushover and just go with the flow. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a personality at all. And I end up feeling very disappointed in myself.

So I suppose the only thing I really feel strongly about is that there’s nothing I feel strongly about.

I’ve even done some googling to find out how I can change this, but mostly what I’ve found was more about how to be less opinionated or obnoxious. Not helpful.

I guess this is just something I need to develop on my own.


If anyone has any tips let me know!

Comments