Challenge Yourself Activity Journal



Over the weekend the Boyf and I popped over the bridge to Cribbs Causeway and did a spot of shopping.

I happened upon a stationary shop called Typo that I’ve not seen before, (after about 5 seconds of research I have learnt that they only have two shops – one in Bath and this one in Bristol) and I was drawn in against my will… Ok I was very willing, and I wanted everyythiiing.

They had a number of different water bottle designs, so many glittery notebooks, marble-effect pens, stylish laptop bags, the list goes on…

I was impressively restrained and only bought one item. Yes, just one.
A Challenge Yourself Journal:



This book is filled with pages for 100 different challenges and activities. I don’t think any of them are particularly difficult, but a lot of them are things that I never seem to get round to doing or don’t make time for, so hopefully this book will give me a little encouraging push.
I love how you can make it a bit scrapbook-y by adding pictures and notes about your challenge/day!




I decided that there’s no time like the present, so today I got stuck into challenge #29 – bake a cake. We had a few mushy bananas leftover and at the back of a cookery book somewhere I have my mum’s banana cake recipe so easy peasy lemon squeazy banana cake time.





I don’t know how easy it’s going to be for me to get these done but I’m going to aim to do about 40 challenges over the rest of this year and I will hopefully be updating you all along the way J

What are your favourites bakes?

Comments