What's In My Bag?



I don’t think of my bag as a particularly exciting place to be, but here are the contents in case you’re feeling nosey today…

The bag itself I got from New Look for £9 in the sale back in March and I love it, I use it all the time now. My other bags are probably beginning to feel rejected…

The contents:
  • My purse – from Cath Kidston holding far too many store cards and never enough moneyyy
  • Hand cream – from Fat Face, a gift I got at Christmas from my mum and it smells amazing!
  • Sun cream – because part of me does not want to let go of summer yet I suppose
  • Umbrella – because the other part of me is more realistic about living in Wales in Autumn
  • Sunglasses – because who knows when you might suddenly get blinded by Autumn sun. I’ve had these for so long I have no idea where I got them
  • Book – currently reading 3 books, one of which is Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
  • Tissues, Deodorant and Hand Sanitiser – practicality is key
  • Perfume – currently Polynesian Island Tiare from The Body Shop, a gift from a lovely friend


I’m surprised there’s not a load more useless bits in here – maybe I sorted it out recently.

Let me know what random bits you guys carry around in your bags!




Comments